Wednesday, December 10, 2008
Brett is going to kill me....
because I created a blog for us. Brett generally doesn't like these sort of things and so I'm pretty excited to see his reaction when he finds out that I made one. Brett and I have been married now for 2 and a half weeks and so far things are going awesome. Even if he is a blanket hog and he tosses and turns like crazy...all...night...long. I still love him. We are living in Rexburg just finishing up finals week. Brett is actually pretty proud of himself. He is doing excellent in his classes and I on the other hand am doing well but not as well as I should be doing. This year for our first Christmas we will be staying in Rexburg all by ourselves and we are very excited about that. This saturday we will be going to the forest to chop down a tree for our living room. Hopefully we'll be able to get things more organized by then!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hooray! You have joined the millions of women around the world with nothing better to do than tell everyone about their exciting lives! Love ya!
ReplyDeleteI hope you caught my sarcasm...
ReplyDeleteUP DATE UR BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDelete