Monday, March 2, 2009

Worst Week Ever!

This last week was a very challenging week for me. I don't know how I managed to get through it but I attributed it to Brett. He pretty much takes care of me all the time, not questions asked. This week was one week that I was very happy to have his help. On Thursday, I was the most sick I have ever been before in my life. I had a migrane, so my eyes were bulging out of their sockets and sensitive to the light. Then I had a cold, cough and fever. Last I had some lower back pain that radiated down into my legs. I honestly have never been that miserable. Brett was a trooper and helped me do pretty much everything. What a great guy. I was much better the next day and was able to go to my friend Holly Nelson's endowment. It was a very neat experience and we have the opportunity to attend her wedding on the 14th of March. Saturday Brett and I watched Laura's kids again, this time for the weekend so Laura and Travis could go to a Jazz game. But really that just means that Brett took care of four girls for the weekend. I tried to help some but mostly I just laid their, a recovering sicky. I think the worst part of the week was that it was midterms on top of it all, so I had to go to some of my classes for tests and things. Friday as part of a test I was involved in a puppet show about conflict theory. My teacher comes up with crazy things sometimes. Thankfully I am doing much better, I'm even getting back to avoiding food because of the smell and because I want to barf instead of having no appetite! YAY! Hopefully this week will turn out much better.

3 comments:

  1. Poor Jen, You are doing great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mom is guessing you are having a boy because she only had a migrane when she was pregnant with brad

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hang in there! And way to go, Brett!

    ReplyDelete