Saturday, June 27, 2009

Not Allowed At All

Jen is not allowed to be the Tooth Fairy. Nope. Not allowed at all. Who knows what would wind up under our pillows if she was allowed to do so. I only say this because the other day I got home from work and went to lay on my bed when I felt a weird lump under my pillow. Further investigation revealed that the mysterious lump was in fact a plate with a half-eaten fajita left on it. Upon my discovery Jen exlaims, "Oh! there it is, I was wondering where it was at." Needless to say I found the remains of my wife's lunch. My pillow still smells like fajita. Jen is not allowed to be the Tooth Fairy.

3 comments:

  1. BRETT!!!!!!!! HOW DARE YOU GIVE AWAY THE TOOTH FAIRY YOU RUINED MY DREAMS:(!!!! JK:D
    LOVE YA AND THE TOOTH FAIRY
    DEVAN

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are killing me! That is too hilarious!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Okay, So I have done some weird things, but I think that takes the cake. So nasty.

    ReplyDelete