Since Brett and I brought our little girl home, my Mom has been staying with us. She has been a great help. I really haven't had to do anything but hold the baby, feed the baby and change the baby. I have been to class two times now and everyone can hardly believe that I am back already and even had a baby a week ago.
Originally when my Mom came we weren't exactly sure when she would be going home. Well my Dad finally was able to take a break from the farm to come and get her. I jokingly told my Dad that he couldn't take my Mom home until I could give Liza a bath by myself. In response my Dad said "Just don't give her a bath in a 5 gallon bucket."
For those of you who don't know. When I was three years old, I had an unfortunate incident where I gave my little puppy a bath in a 5 gallon bucket. Well, you guessed it, I drowned the poor puppy and will forever be remembered by all my family.
I promise that I won't bathe my children in 5 gallon buckets. I must have improved because one of my neices has said that I'm the best hair washer.
No comments:
Post a Comment