So I've had so many plans to blog in the last little while but I've been so busy and haven't gotten to it! So here is a quick recap of the things that have happened to us in the last little while.
Liza: We are trying out the cloth diapering thing and I'm happy to say that we love it! I know, I know it seems like it would be yucky and inconvienent but the truth is it's great! Brett and I love not having to go out to buy diapers! We have only bought diapers 4 times! Fantastic. We are using disposables at night still. My reasoning is that I don't want to get out of bed to go put the diapers in the pail. I'd rather lay in bed still half asleep and roll up the diaper and throw it on the floor. Maybe when Liza doesn't wake up so much I'll venture to night time cloth diapering. But really it is working out for us wonderfully so we're saving up to buy the next size! Liza is getting so big! She smiles so much now and really has a beautiful smile. It fills her whole face. She loves her mom! Haha, she cries for Brett more than she cries for me but then Brett doens' t have the food! :ast time she was weighed she was over 9 lbs. She is 7 weeks old today! She loves her swing and tummy time and she absolutely loves to bury her face in blankets when she sleeps. Just like me...
Brett: Ok, my husband is so busy! That busyness is finally a whole lot less! Brett was involved with 3 intramural sport on campus. Flag Football, Frisbee and Soccer. It is now over! No more practices, no more games, he is finally all mine at the end of the day! I love it. Brett's Frisbee and Soccer team are champions! Brett also had to go to Utah for work 3 times this month. Hopefully he won't have to go for awhile.
Jen: So as many of you know I am still going to school. I've been working on homework a lot, taking care of Liza all the time and trying to be Brett's dutiful wife at the end of the day :) That's not too bad, not too crazy and most days I am very good at doing all of it. Last week my sister called and begged me to do her a favor. I asked her what it was and she asked the ultimate question. "Would you and Brett be willing to watch my kids?" I said, "How long?" "Um...tonight......until Sunday." Tonight was Wednesday....Brett and I decided we would watch them, so we became the parents of four children for the rest of the week. That was tiring. I was the mother of 9, 7, and 3 year olds on top of my little Liza. It was quite the experience. They were so good thankfully but let me tell you am I ever glad that I don't have 4 children on top of going to school! We are happy to be back at home with just one kid for now :) Laura and Annette owe us big time for that one :) Liza was so patient with all the girls who absoultely love her. They just want to hold her all the time. Rylie actually held Liza while she was asleep for at least 20 minutes. But now we're back home and Liza is happy to have her mom to herself again.
Here are some pictures of Liza in her cloth diapers and from yesterday...she's getting so big!
Oh I promise to write about the blessing week sometime soon!
No comments:
Post a Comment