Today I am pretty proud of a couple of things. The first thing is that I had a pretty successful craft day with my visiting teaching partner and one of the girls we teach. We invited other people from the ward to come but there were only 4 of us. It was fun to just hang out and get to know eachother better. I made these cute pictures to hang in Liza's room. I currently have no decor so I saw this tutorial and knew that I had to make one too. Here is my result. I like the owl best.
The second thing that I am proud of is that I went grocery shopping...now that may not seem like much of an accomplishment but let me tell you it is a big deal because I save $55.50 on my grocery bill!! Wahoo. I only used 2 coupons but once I get better at doing that it will be even better. At Albertson's they had a deal going on where you could buy 5 Life cereals for $5 and 0.88/lb chicken! I also got a roast for 1.99/lb. So I was pretty excited! I think that this just may give me the motivation to really learn how to use coupons! But as I say with everything, once I graduate haha
Then to end the post, here is a cute picture of Liza!
look at you crafty woman. They are so cute!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures are so cute... I need to find some people to craft with. I think things like that are so much more fun if you are doing it with others.
ReplyDelete