So in the last couple of days a couple of good note worthy things have happened. First and most exciting is that Brett finally recieved his acceptance into BYU-I!!! It was a long process to get all of the things needed for his application but it is finally done. We are breathing a sigh of relief. It's definitely nice to have that off our shoulders. Next is that I am basically done with school for the semester!!! YAY! It officially ends on Wednesday of next week but most of my classes end Monday and Tuesday. I am not really even stressed anymore either, almost all of my assignments are done...just 2 left andI'll have them done by Monday. Last, Brett and I are leaving to visit Oregon for a week or so. We are very excited for a little vacation before the next semester and before Liza comes. We've entered the home stretch (haha) so it will be good to have time together before she comes and takes away all our attention. The other night Brett set up her Crib and it was fun to watch him do that. Here is a picture...since everyone always tells me that our blog is lacking in that department. Doesn't Brett look so excited? haha
Oh and I also bought my project to work on before Liza is born and I'm very excited but I'm feeling slightly guilty about it. I'm going to make her a quilt for her crib. It is the most adorable fabric and a very cool pattern. I'll have to post pictures as I make progress, because it will take me awhile to get it all done. I might have to take it to Corvallis with me so Karin or Grandma can help me cut it out. It will be one of the hardest sewing projects I've undertaken but I just couldn't help myself.
Hooray for cribs and quilts! I hope the last days of the semester go wonderfully! I love you guys! Also, Brett, lets have some more pregnant pictures okay?! Okay.
ReplyDeleteIt's just your size, Brett! With you out of the way Liza & Jen can sleep in the bed comfortably. :o)
ReplyDelete