Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Dixie and Liza

For those of you who don't know Dixie is my mom. Today she went in for a complete knee replacement surgery so keep her in your prayers for a nice easy recovery. The surgery went well but there will be a long road of rehabiliation for her. Her doctor said it was a really bad knee so she'll be feeling better soon.

Liza is 9 months old today!!! CRAZY! I can't believe how fast that time has gone. I don't have her stats yet so that will have to wait. She is a crawling machine and pulls herself up to everything she possibly can. She gets into everything too. Her favorite foods right now are fried rice, scrambled eggs and biscuts along with the regular mush. She love kix cereal and will eat it all the time. She is developing the Bair family sweet tooth too (I know they say not to give your kids sugar until their older but what do they know anyways) She still eats all her other food just fine and it's nice to have a treat sometimes. Her favorite treats are oreos, cookies and marshmellows.

1 comment:

  1. Hope all went well with your mom--here's to a quick recovery--she'll be so glad she did it! We're so excited to see you all! I'm going to stock up on Kix and Oreos! Drive safe!

    ReplyDelete