Happy father's Day to all of you Dads, Uncles, and Grandpa's. We love all of you and appreciate all you do for us!
Brett and I got new callings a couple of weeks ago. We are now the Sunday School Family History teachers. We taught our first lesson today and it went really well. Brett told lots and lots of jokes and in the end I hope we got our point across.
This afternoon we had a Father's Day BBQ picnic with our neighbors and it was delicious! Everyone brought a side and one family made the main course...pulled pork sandwiches! We took an apple pie and a banana cream/ ice cream pie. They turned out sooo good. Everyone loved it...I was nervous but thankfully it was a success.
Liza has now started to be more of an explorer. She now can open the glass on the entertainment center. She loves buttons and opening drawers and taking everything out. We love chasing her around.
She also has started to try new food. She likes scrambled eggs and noodles. She got a sucker today from daddy and loved it. She'll be 9 months Tuesday so we'll have her new stats in a couple of days. She's getting so big and learning new things everyday I can hardly believe she's getting so big.
For those of you who would like to see videos of Liza search on YouTube fro calamabama54 we try to upload new ones regularly....
No comments:
Post a Comment