Brett and I have decided that now is as good as any time to annouce that Liza is going to be a big sister!!
Baby #2 will be joining our family sometime at the end of February/ beginning of March so I'm 14 weeks along.
In other news Liza is turning 1 in 2 and a half weeks. I can hardly believe it.
Brett is working peaches and I'm helping can everything that you can imagine. We're enjoying our time in Corvallis. I'm leaving to visit my family today so Liza and I will be on our own for a while until Brett can come join us.
Congratulations!!! How exciting for you!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations! How exciting!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I loved having my girls so close in age!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!! We are excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! You are only a little over a month after me! To bad we arn'te neighbors still, we could be big together. :D We are excited for you guys!
ReplyDeleteCONGRATS!!!!!
ReplyDelete