So I am a terrible blogger! I haven't even really had access to the computer until just recently. Brett's computer screen no longer works so he uses mine for school. Therefore, the computer is gone all day with him. This semester however Brett doesn't have as demanding of a schedule so the computer gets to spend a little more time with me again.
Going along the same lines as terrible blogger....I'm also a terrible picture taker. Anytime there are times when I should be taking pictures it seems like other people are taking them and I just can't ask people to hold still for a 3rd or 4th camera so I just figure I can get the pictures from the other people...well it turns out I'm not very good at that either. Oh well...my children will forgive me some day.
Here are some picutes of Lettie when she was first born and then before her baby blessing. I don't have any pictures from the blessing because that was one of those times that I didn't use my camera.
Congrats! Such a cute little family.
ReplyDelete