Wednesday, June 29, 2011

It's beautiful!

So I got to see the new place today! It's beautiful! I am so so so excited to move now. I just can hardly stand another minute in this tiny apartment when I know that in just 3 weeks we'll be moving to a gorgeous townhome. It made me smile. I just stood in the kitchen and said...I'm going to live here? Aaaahhh! It's going to be wonderful. This isn't the place we originally wanted but it is actually going to be better. This townhome is two levels and has 3 bedrooms. But in the complex there is a clubhouse that has a pool, hot tub, theater room, play ground and exercise room. We're pretty excited. We are signing our lease today and we're moving in July 15th and 16th. We also sold our contract to our apartment so we won't have any overlap for rent. Hooray! Things have just worked out for us. So when we get moved and settled I'l take picutes. :) But for now I'm just happen to be moving.

1 comment: