Friday, June 24, 2011

Unoffical Solution

So after a whole lot of talking and stressing Brett and I have decided that it will probably be best if we move. I have been feeling so guilty even considering that because I felt like I wasn't trying hard enough or whatever but I finally decided that I shouldn't have to be trying to hard. My kids deserve to be kids, loud and into things having fun and I deserve to not have to worry about it all the time. We found this wonderful single level town home that is two bedrooms and has a garage and tons of storage. It is exactly what we need! So we are moving if we can get out of our rental contract. I don't really see that as a problem though. Our manager is very wonderful and easy to work with. So hopefully everything will work out. The new place will be the close to the same amount of money for rent too so we aren't increasing our expenses much and the tenants now are willing to pay our deposit if we can get in by July.
    We are kind of bummed to switch wards though. We really love ours now and Liza loves nursery and her leaders. We also love our calling. We are the marriage and family relations teachers and we love teaching but mostly teaching together. But I'm willing to give it up so that I don't have to feel so stressed.
and now I have to go because Liza has smeared poop every where...which is why I don't blog much...busy girls.

1 comment: